If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (812) 706-2100

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water in the Crawl Space of Your Newburgh Home

8/23/2021 (Permalink)

What do you do when water enters your crawl space?

  • Let a professional inspect your home and crawl space. You want a technician who will know how to look for a foundation crack. 
  • Start the process of drying the water and moisture.
  • Clean the debris, remove plastic material, and wet insulation

These tips are helpful when it comes to dealing with water damage for yourself; however, the best thing to do when you find water damage, is to call the professionals: SERVPRO® of Henderson, Webster, Union, McLean, and Crittenden Counties for help. We can check the water for the category which will tell us the contaminants. It will tell us how to clean it and other things to make your crawl space clean and dry again.

Call our offices today, if you notice water in your crawl space. 

Other News

View Recent Posts